REMEMBER IT FROM:
- "The Mexican Connection", Season 1
- "Little Angels of the Night", Season 2
- "The Jade Trap", Season 2
- "Mother Angel", Season 3
- "Disco Angels", Season 3
- "The Prince and the Angel", Season 4
- "Cruising Angels", Season 4
- "One Love... Two Angels", Season 4
Picturesque Marina Del Rey is often seen along with Burton Chace Park, which is located in the middle of the marina. Odds are any time you see a marina on Charlie's Angels, it's Marina Del Rey - lending it a rich history of sailing lessons, kidnappings, inexplicable bikinis, drug busts, and faux-drownings.
Considered one of the largest man-made boat harbors in the United States, the marina can accomodate well over 5,000 boats and is bounded by a variety of luxury condos, apartment houses and hotels - like the Marina International Hotel (better known as The Seawave Hotel).
THEN & NOW PHOTOS:
no images were found
MAP AND ADDRESS:
Marina Del Rey [View the Marina's Website]